Track your ride live on your smartphone with the Explorer App
New in 2016, we have the Kelly Brush Ride routes on the Explorer for ArcGIS app. Using the app, you will be able to tell where you are in live time, so you’ll always know where you are and your mileage.
Instructions on how to download (for free) and use the app (without creating an account):
- In the App Store on Apple (click here to download for Apple) or the Google Play Store on Android (click here to download for Android), search for the Explorer for ArcGIS app. Then select “GET” and open the app.
- Once you open the app, you will be able to select “Continue Without Signing In” on the very bottom.
- On the next page, click the 3 horizontal lines in the upper right (sometimes called the hamburger icon), then click “Find Maps” under the “Search” heading
- Type in “Kelly Brush”, hit search.
- Select your route and watch your progress!