We’re Hiring – Brand Marketing Manager
We’re really proud of the community and positive impact we’ve created. And we have a ton of fun doing it. Now we need someone to help us share those vibes with the world. We need the person who is going to deepen and create meaningful connections with all our constituents, bring our story to life, and take our brand and impact to the next level.
If you’re interested in applying (or just want more info), send your resume and a cover letter to [email protected]
Brand Marketing Manager
Company: Kelly Brush Foundation
Location: Burlington, VT
Join our team as the first dedicated brand and marketing team member. As Brand Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for developing and executing a marketing plan, ensuring consistent brand usage, and expanding the national profile of the Kelly Brush Foundation. You will work closely with the Executive Director and entire team to hit established organizational goals while also having the opportunity to bring your own initiative, ideas, and personality to the organization. You will work closely with agencies, contractors, and freelancers to develop video, photo, and print assets.
Above all, we are looking for a team player. You will need to be committed to the mission, ready to roll up your sleeves, and willing to pitch in to do anything when necessary, however trivial, in a dynamic and growing organization.
Basically we need a rock star, will it be you?
- Develop and execute marketing strategy, encompassing web, email, social, and print
- Produce valuable and engaging content that attracts, coverts, and creates deep connections with our mission and donor communities
- Develop online and print collateral for events and other fundraising campaigns
- Coordinate all other brand usage and communications
- Marketing experience
- Excellent project management skills, attention to detail, and problem solving skills
- A good eye for engaging graphic design and video and a love for great copy and witty communication
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Email marketing and website analytics experience (preferred)
- Basic graphic design skills (preferred)
- Social media experience (preferred)
About the Kelly Brush Foundation
We are dynamic and growing Burlington, VT–based non-profit inspiring and empowering people with spinal cord injuries to be active. We directly assist individuals and partner with organizations around the country to help people live their own active lifestyles. We also work closely with the alpine ski racing community to improve safety on the hill. We were founded in 2006 by Kelly and her family after Kelly sustained a spinal cord injury while racing in an NCAA alpine ski race.