Kelly Brush Foundation is hiring!
Administrative Manager – Kelly Brush Foundation
Administrative management and support role reporting to the Director of Operations.
The Kelly Brush Foundation is looking for an Administrative Manager to coordinate office operations, assist in daily operations, and generally ensure organizational efficiency.
As we grow, so too do our organizational demands. We are looking for a new team member that can become the organizational backbone of our rapidly growing operation. The ideal candidate is ready to roll up his/her sleeves and will need to thrive in a dynamic work environment. This person must be exceedingly well organized, self-reliant, and be inspired and energized by the opportunities of a rapidly growing non-profit with a national scope.
- General correspondence management
- Donor database management
- Grant program application management and correspondence
- Development support and acknowledgement management
- Event assistance
- General office management
- Office G&A budget and reporting management
- Office management and/or administrative experience
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word and Excel)
- Access to transportation
This is a part time opportunity based in our South Burlington, VT office. Applicants must submit a cover letter telling us about his/herself and relative experience. Cover letters, resumes and references can be emailed to [email protected]
About the Kelly Brush Foundation
The Kelly Brush Foundation is a South Burlington, VT-based 501(c)(3) non-profit with a mission to empower those with paralysis to live engaged and fulfilling lives through sports and recreation and to improve safety in the sport of ski racing. In 2014, the KBF committed to an ambitious growth strategy, building off the success of its marque Kelly Brush Ride, held each year in September in Middlebury, VT. The KBF currently holds events in Vermont, Boston, and Denver, has made grant awards to individuals with paralysis in over 45 states, has supported ski programs in each state with alpine ski programs, and is developing mission-based partnerships around the country.