Applicant Eligibility Requirements:
- Ski racing club or program operating within the United States
- Have a homologated race trail
- Complete all application questions thoroughly
Eligible for Funding:
- Trail widening projects
- Safety padding for man-made obstructions
What you will need before submitting an application:
- Vendor estimate
- Homologation report
- Most recent financial statement (audited, if available)
- Current operating budget with revenue and expenses
- 501(c)(3) IRS Determination Letter or, if not a 501(c)(3), other IRS determination letter or organizational document
- List of Directors/Trustees with their community affiliations
- We do not reimburse for equipment already purchased. The Kelly Brush Foundation will only disburse funding directly to a vendor.
- All grants are matching grants, meaning the Kelly Brush Foundation will fund no more than half of an order for ski racing safety equipment.
Questions marked with a red * are required.