Ski Racing Safety
We provide grants to help ski clubs purchase safety equipment. Over the past decade, the Kelly Brush Foundation has helped keep thousands of ski racers safe, helping programs purchase b-netting, supporting trail widening projects, and helping with the purchase of other safety equipment.
Next Cycle: Summer 2018
But we also strongly believe that safety must be a cultural priority at all levels. Our grants are all matching grants–meaning that any grant awarded by the Kelly Brush Foundation will represent a match of funds produced by the applicant. We expect that clubs will join us in making safety a priority by fundraising or finding room in their budget for safety.
In order to qualify for a grant, an applicant must:
- Be located in the United States.
- Provide proof of homologation of their main race trail.
- Provide a description of:
- how a grant will improve their ski racing safety;
- a plan for achieving the desired safety outcome; and
- how matching funds will be produced.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Answer all application questions thoroughly, legibly and thoughtfully.
Have questions? Please contact Zeke Davisson.
The 2017 Killington World Cup