We’re looking for a Development Director!
We are looking for a new Development Director to manage and grow a national fundraising operation, advocate for an inspiring and impactful mission, and have a lot of fun doing it. We’re biased here, but this is an awesome opportunity to take the lead in growing an energetic, fun, and impactful organization.
If you’re interested, please send a resume and cover letter to Zeke, our Executive Director, at [email protected].
Kelly Brush Foundation
We are looking for a full-time Development Director to help take our organization to the next level. You will be responsible for creating and executing development strategies and fundraising campaigns to meet the growing national demand for our programs. You will work closely with the Executive Director and entire team to set strategy, cultivate individual and corporate donations, maximize event fundraising, and be a champion of our mission.
We are a growing non-profit making a direct impact for people in the spinal cord injury and ski racing communities. We have doubled revenue in the last 3 years (over $1m in 2017) and have set a strategic goal to double revenue again in the next 3 years. But demand for our program services is growing even faster (more than $1.5m in grant requests in 2017).
This full-time position reports to the Executive Director and is part of a mission-driven team. If you like fun in the workplace, promoting active lifestyles, and making a serious impact in people’s lives, please apply.
- Work closely with Executive Director to develop and implement organization’s fundraising strategy
- Identify new fundraising opportunities and set development priorities in line with our strategic plan
- Cultivate major donors and sponsors
- Manage relationships with existing sponsors, donors, and partners
- Manage event planning and execution with marketing and events team members
- At least 3 years of non-profit development leadership experience
- Proven success in sponsorship solicitation and securing major gifts
- Superior writing skills, from formal grant proposals to thoughtful thank you letters
- Strong verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- A passionate commitment to our mission
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
This position includes some national travel as well as evening and weekend events.
About the Kelly Brush Foundation
We are a dynamic and growing Burlington, VT–based non-profit inspiring and empowering people with spinal cord injuries to be active. We provide direct assistance to individuals and partner with organizations around the country to help people live their own active lifestyles. We also work closely with the alpine ski racing community to improve safety on the hill. We were founded in 2006 by Kelly and her family after Kelly sustained a spinal cord injury while racing in an NCAA alpine ski race.