The KBF is Hiring: Become Our Marketing Manager!
The Kelly Brush Foundation, a dynamic and fast-growing national nonprofit organization, located in Burlington, Vermont seeks an energetic and detail-oriented marketing manager. In collaboration with the rest of the team, the marketing manager will work to advance the KBF’s mission of inspiring and empowering people with spinal cord injuries (SCI) to lead active and engaged lives. It is the vision of the Foundation that everyone with an SCI can enjoy the physical, emotional, and mental benefits of an active lifestyle.
Please see the full position description below. To apply, please send your resume to Bruce Downes, Marketing Director, at [email protected].
Kelly Brush Foundation
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing, mission-driven organization at a time when you and your marketing and communications expertise can drive national awareness, community engagement and mission impact. We are looking for a marketer experienced at managing numerous email, social, and web campaigns simultaneously to various audiences. This person must have exceptional communications, social media and digital marketing skills. The perfect candidate will be thrilled by the prospect of taking collaborative strategy and executing it with their own creative solutions.
- Partner with Marketing Director to determine communications strategy across stakeholder audiences
- Execute on key communications components of the KBF marketing plan
- Partner with Marketing Director to develop social media and PR strategies that will build the KBF brand nationally
- Support the Development and Programs teams by managing email communications for events & fundraising
- Assist in website management and social media campaigns
- Write blogs, newsletters, and web content on a regular basis
- Work with Marketing & Programs Directors to oversee community communications and grow the KBF’s program-centric audience
- Identify and build relationships with members of the KBF SCI community whose stories should be told through blogs, social, and local and national press
- Strengthen community engagement across our network of people living with SCIs, supporters and volunteers
- Measure the impact of various campaigns and work on iterative solutions to improve their effectiveness
- Assist with programming and development execution for special events as needed
- Represent the KBF at special events, conferences, and expos as needed
- Execution-driven marketer
- Enjoys teamwork and values collaboration
- Tactical and results-oriented
- Strong understanding of how social media can be used to organically (or inorganically, ie, paid advertising) drive growth
- Strong understanding of digital/content marketing and how it can be used to build our base of SCI community members and supporters
- Exceptional communications and storytelling skills
- Willingness to roll up sleeves and get work done
- Excited about opportunity to rapidly take small organization to next phase of growth
- Excited to take career to next level
- Approximately 3-5 years marketing experience
- WordPress, HubSpot, and/or Email Marketing Platform experience
This position includes some national travel as well as evening and weekend events.
About the Kelly Brush Foundation
We are a dynamic and growing Burlington, VT–based non-profit inspiring and empowering people with spinal cord injuries to lead active and engaged lives. We provide direct assistance to individuals with SCI and partner with organizations around the country to help people live their own independent, active lifestyles. We also work closely with the alpine ski racing community to improve safety on the hill. We were founded in 2006 by Kelly and her family after Kelly sustained a spinal cord injury while racing in an NCAA alpine ski race.
To apply, please send your cover letter and resume to Bruce Downes, Marketing Director, at bruce@kellybrushfoundation.