Join us for Inspire!BayArea
Saturday, October 23, 2021
6:00 – 9:00pm
Ram’s Gate Winery
28700 Arnold Drive | Sonoma, CA
All attendees must be 21+.
Buy tickets now and plan to join us for interactive opportunities to learn about adaptive sports equipment, bid on premier auction items, enjoy inspiring conversation with the Kelly Brush Foundation and professionals from across the Bay Area, and celebrate the well-being that comes along with an active lifestyle!
Important COVID Guidelines:
- Ram’s Gate Winery has both indoor and accessible outdoor spaces. We anticipate that with good weather, we will be able to open all windows and garage door style walls to create an open air venue.
- All guests will need to be fully vaccinated, unless you have a medical or religious exception, to be in attendance. If you do not plan to be fully vaccinated by October 23, please call KBF.
- The guest count will be capped at 200 people to allow for social distancing.
- Masking in congested places (such as check-in) may be required.
- KBF will be abiding by all state, local, and venue requirements, and will be referring to both Marin County and Sonoma County regulations for guidance.
Become an Inspire! Bay Area Sponsor
Sponsors make our events possible and gain exposure to our incredible community.
Our Inspire! events are attended by hundreds of active lifestyle enthusiasts, corporate leaders, rising stars, and loyal supporters. By sponsoring Inspire! Bay Area, you’re not only supporting the mission of the Kelly Brush Foundation, you’re exposing yourself to the right people and associating with an energetic, growing organization.
Bay Area Advisory Board: