The application window for 2023 Ski Racing Safety Equipment Grants is now closed. We will begin accepting applications for 2024 grants in late spring of 2024.
The KBF provides grants to help ski clubs purchase safety equipment. Over the past decade, the Kelly Brush Foundation has purchased thousands of rolls of b-netting, supported trail widening projects, and helped with the purchase of other safety equipment.
In order to qualify for a grant, an applicant must:
- Be located in the United States
- Provide proof of USSA/FIS homologation of their main race trail (email us below before applying if you do not have a homologated trail)
- Provide quotes from equipment vendors
- Provide financial and organizational documents
- Answer all application questions thoroughly and thoughtfully
Our grants are all matching grants–meaning that any grant awarded by the Kelly Brush Foundation will need to be matched by the ski club. We expect that clubs will join us in making safety a priority by fundraising or finding room in their budget for safety.
Have questions? Please email the Ski Racing Safety team for the answers!