We provide grants to help ski clubs purchase safety equipment. Over the past decade, the Kelly Brush Foundation has purchased thousands of rolls of b-netting, supported trail widening projects, and helped with the purchase of other safety equipment.
In order to qualify for a grant, an applicant must:
- Be located in the United States
- Provide proof of USSA/FIS homologation of their main race trail (email Zeke below before applying if you do not have a homologated trail)
- Provide quotes from equipment vendors
- Provide financial and organizational documents
- Answer all application questions thoroughly and thoughtfully
Our grants are all matching grants–meaning that any grant awarded by the Kelly Brush Foundation will need to be matched by the ski club. We expect that clubs will join us in making safety a priority by fundraising or finding room in their budget for safety.
Meet all these requirements? Have all your documents ready? Begin application below!
Deadline: June 24, 2022